With a private garden on the lake, a large paved patio with tent, an industrial chic reception hall, our space is unique, historic, and versatile to fit your style — casual, traditional, elegant, or rustic.
Our beautiful venue offers a variety of amenities that can be rented separately or as a package, including:
- Legacy Gardens with stage, paved seating area, gazebos, bar, dock (in-season)
- BoatHouse reception hall with rooftop deck, bar and caterer’s area
- Bride’s suite and Groom’s lounge
- 40′ x 60′ paver patio with white tent
- On-site event coordinator/host
- Tables, chairs and linens for up to 160 people
- No food and beverage minimums
- Reduced admission to Legacy of the Lakes Museum for guests
- Paved, lighted parking
- Central location
- Easy access to all facilities for wheelchairs and walkers
Our new education and event center is the perfect venue for your wedding reception, business event, holiday party, and more.
- Capacity: 160
- Includes tables, chairs and linens
- Quiet, convenient, private location, and paved parking
- Caterer’s staging area, bar, restrooms, and patio
- From May-October, enjoy our tented patio, gardens and rooftop deck
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-759-1114 for more information on packages and pricing.
Looking for more ideas to plan your next event? Head to Lakes Area Celebrations to find local vendors to help make your event perfect.