Things to Know
- The museum and gardens enforce 25% of maximum capacity for visitors. Some gallery spaces have limited space.
- Visitors are required to sign in and leave contact information in compliance with the MN Department of Health.
- In our gift shop, please look with your eyes and not your hands.
- We strongly encourage the use of credit/debit cards instead of cash.
- Restrooms will be regularly sanitized by staff.
- Museum staff wear masks at all times.
- Masks are available to visitors upon request.
- Certain interactives/exhibit elements have been removed to limit points of contact.
These measures are for the health and safety of visitors, staff, and volunteers and are in compliance with the Executive Orders of Governor Walz and the MN Department of Health