Things to Know
- The museum and gardens enforce 25% of maximum capacity for visitors.
- Visitors are required to sign in and leave contact information in compliance with the MN Department of Health.
- In our gift shop, please look with your eyes and not your hands.
- We strongly encourage the use of credit/debit cards instead of cash.
- Restrooms will be regularly sanitized by staff.
- Museum staff wear masks at all times.
- Masks are available to visitors upon request.
- Certain interactives/exhibit elements have been removed to limit points of contact.
These measures are for the health and safety of visitors, staff, and volunteers.